Closer to people through forms of social economy
The main objective of the project is to improve and develop the organization, functioning and promotion of efficient and specific structures of social economy for people with disabilities in order to facilitate employment.
Concretely, the following actions will be undertaken:
- Creation of an integrated resource center for the employment of people with disabilities and of vulnerable people.
- A study on the role, characteristics and functionalities of a protected unit as a space adapted to the needs of vulnerable people where they can benefit from preparation for the development of their social and professional abilities—absolutely necessary for unlimited access to the labor market.
- Increasing the level of awareness among at least 50 small and medium businesses/companies/NGOs regarding the benefits and advantages that come from obtaining the status of protected unit as an important method of organization and offering counseling for obtaining the status of authorized protected unit.
- Assuring support services for at least 100 people with disabilities who have initiated entrepreneurial activities.
- 50 managers of social businesses will be informed about the benefits which come from obtaining the status of protected unit and will be counseled regarding the creation and operation of authorized protected units.
- 100 people with disabilities will be counseled in beginning entrepreneurial activities, with the accent put on developing capacities and abilities of such and on the identification of concrete possibilities of launching their own business and/or employment on the labor market.
This program has been conceived for people with disabilities, people who are part of vulnerable groups, companies, and NGOs. Its purpose is to ensure support for people with disabilities as well as employers who are interested in the problems and employment of people with disabilities.
For more information regarding the requirements, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is implemented by HR Specialists in partnership with RENINCO. The Reninco network was founded in 1994 as a result of the collaboration between the UNICEFF Agency for Romania and the Ministry of Education. Reninco became a NGO in 1998.
The purpose of the association is the support of other NGOs and organizations to integrate/include children with special education needs.
Period of Implementation
The project is co-financed by the European Social Fund through the Operational Program “Human Resource Development 2007-2013”, “Invest in People”, Priority Axis 6.1 “Social Economy Development” with the period of implementation being 1 June 2010 to 31 May 2013.
For more information about the project, visit www.centruderesurse.ro