Payroll & Workforce Management
Versatile business partner that converts expertise in added value for your organization.
HRS Paypartners manages people, situations and regulations in perfect compliance to organizational policies, just like a HR Department incorporated into your company. We efficiently work by the book, balancing internal culture to the pragmatic aspects of HR administrative procedures.
Ensuring strict confidentiality of managed information, we provide integrated services covering the entire Payroll Administrative Functions at a high quality level. Moreover, aiming for your organization to consolidate a strong and trustful HR division, we conduct constant evaluation sessions, providing corrective actions that must be implemented.
- Preparation of the employment documentation
- Preparation and registration of individual employment contracts at the Labor Inspectorate via the electronic system ReGES/REVISAL
- Preparation and registration of additional documents, decisions of suspension and of termination of individual employment contracts
- Preparation of certificates required by the company’s employees
- Preparation of any reports regarding personnel, requested by the client
- Collection and checking of payroll data
- Accuracy and timeliness in payroll calculation
- Delivery of pay slips, payroll sheets, centralizers of wages and taxes
- Preparation and registration of the statement 112
- Prepare annual wage reports to employees
- Provide any payroll reports, upon customer’s request
- HR activity management in full compliance and respect of the Labor Law
- Preparation of job descriptions for each employee
- Preparation of the Internal Regulation
- Assistance in structuring the Collective Labor Agreement, at unit level
- Periodic informative briefs on legislative changes in the field
Occupational safety & health
- Informing and training employees regarding occupational safety and health
- Liaising with occupational health centers
- Organizing the medical visits for employment and periodical medical visits
- Defining training needs and setting the periodicity of trainings for each position
- General introductory training, knowledge testing, filling in individual occupational health and safety documentation.
If your team needs a strong HR Department, HRS Paypartners is the perfect solution.