Administrative Assistant Skills
- Explain six basic principles of communication.
- Communicate clearly, confidently and assertively.
- Listen and ask insightful questions to interact more effectively.
- Combine voice tone and non-verbal communication with appropriate language to influence others.
- Enhance their business writing skills by using a five-step business writing process.
- Set clear goals and objectives for better planning and performance.
- Improve their organization skills.
Outline of topics
- How well do you communicate ?
- Six basic principles of communication.
- Focus on Behavior NOT personality.
- Being specific.
- Use the power of questions.
- Listen Actively.
- Communicate assertively.
- Understanding Non-verbal communication.
- The professional business writing process.
- Pre-writing steps.
- Editing your writing.
– Active and passive voice.
– Parallel construction.
- Proofreading your writing.
– Sentence agreement.
- Organizing your workspace.
- Dealing with email and paperwork.
- Prioritizing and using a to do list.
- Planning and scheduling.
- Planning small and large meetings.
We consider that each employee learns from his/her experience. Therefore our training programs aim to go further and bring the participants to a higher level of knowledge by studying best practices and implementing them into their daily work. Thus, we offer you reliable solutions to ensure that your organization’s income rises faster than your workforce costs.