Employees’ training and development are the keys to exceeding targets in a dynamic business environment. Economic and political changes force companies to continuously improve skills and qualification of personnel. For these situations, HRS Training has developed effective learning programs that provide exquisite practice experiences with participants’ full engagement.
- Certified courses are suitable for small to large groups, content being easily adjustable from one day training to extended duration.
- Over 700 authorized trainers available across Romania;
- Relevancy and focus on key issues;
- Proactive approach and high professionalism in reaching needs and expectations;
- Versatility in adjusting training schemes to participants’ level of knowledge and assimilation degree. We speak on your language!
- Theory is perfectly combined with real work situations. Therefore trainees can immediately apply what they have learned, speeding up performance.
- Well-structured information with accessible presentations and explanations;
- Ability to provide specific, concise and on-subject answers to all inquiries;
- For long term trainings, we ensure fluent correlation between chapters/sections.
From the understanding of your needs to a customized training program, the HRS team will be by your side along each step of the process to propose you tailor-made training programs.
HRS will first assist you in:
- Identifying your employees training needs;
- Involving employees in training decision;
- Developing the training plan;
- Assessing the training program;
- Implementation of the training program,
- Follow-up over the entire process.
HRS provides a wide range of training programs, using various methods under cognitive and behavioral approaches, such as: brainstorming, demonstrations, open discussions, games and situational role play, case studies and not only.
HRS training programs are divided into two categories:
- HRS soft-skills training programs:
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- HRS management training programs, declined on actual needs and expectations:
- Team Management
- Skills Management
- Project Management
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Change Management
- Intercultural Management
- Time Management
- Customer Service Training. Vision, Energy & Passion to Serve.
- Administrative Assistant Skills
- Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Train the Trainer
- New College Instructor Orientation
- Change Matters
- Setting Others For Success
- Handling angry and difficult callers