Vision, Energy, Passion to serve
- Â Discover the attitude, skills and knowledge needed to be a successful customer service representative.
- Â Explain the importance of measuring & benchmarking service as well as the value of a lost customer.
- Â Realign their thinking about customer complaints and understand the opportunities in each challenging customer situation.
- Â Understand what true customer loyalty is Â and the importance of their role to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Â Understand the concept of plus one’s and the value of exceeding customer expectationsÂ in each customer interaction.
Outline of topics:
Â What do customers want?
- What customers want?
- Logic Vs Emotion
- Winning customers hearts
- Customers want CASH
This thing called “Loyalty”
- Defining a lifetime customer
- Drivers of customer loyalty
- Keeping Customers loyal and plus one’s
- Why customers leave and cost of losing a customer
Â Measuring customer satisfaction:
- Â Importance of customer feedback
- Â Methods of collecting customer feedback
- What is NPS?
- Rate my NPS activity
Having The Right skills and attitude:
- Attitude, Skills and Knowledge
- Having the right service mentality
- Rapport = Results
- Strategies for building rapport
Value of a complaint:
- A Complaint is a gift
- Ground rules for receiving a complaint
- Avoiding customers hot buttons and forbidden language
Customer service techniques:
- Seven Diffusing techniques
- Face saving out
- Empowering customers
We consider that each employee learns from his/her experience. Therefore our training programs aim to go further and bring the participants to a higher level of knowledge by studying best practices and implementing them into their daily work. Thus, we offer you reliable solutions to ensure that your organizationâ€™s income rises faster than your workforce costs.