Design, develop and deliver training experiences with immediate and efficient results.
HRS Training was conceived from our wish to provide highly specialized courses to companies that invest in talent management strategies on medium and long term. With a wide network of authorized trainers across Romania exceeding 700 professionals, HRS is one of the main personal and professional developers. We trust in performance so you can trust in us! Employees’ training and development are the keys to exceeding targets in a dynamic business environment. Economic and political changes force companies to continuously improve skills and qualification of personnel. For these situations, HRS Training has developed effective learning programs that provide exquisite practice experiences with participants’ full engagement.
- Certified courses are suitable for small to large groups, content being easily adjustable from one day training to extended duration.
- Over 700 authorized trainers available across Romania;
- Relevancy and focus on key issues;
- Proactive approach and high professionalism in reaching needs and expectations;
- Versatility in adjusting training schemes to participants’ level of knowledge and assimilation degree. We speak on your language!
- Theory is perfectly combined with real work situations. Therefore trainees can immediately apply what they have learned, speeding up performance.
- Well-structured information with accessible presentations and explanations;
- Ability to provide specific, concise and on-subject answers to all inquiries;
- For long term trainings, we ensure fluent correlation between chapters/sections.
From the understanding of your needs to a customized training program, the HRS team will be by your side along each step of the process to propose you tailor-made training programs.
HRS will first assist you in:
- Identifying your employees training needs;
- Involving employees in training decision;
- Developing the training plan;
- Assessing the training program;
- Implementation of the training program,
- Follow-up over the entire process.
HRS provides a wide range of training programs, using various methods under cognitive and behavioral approaches, such as: brainstorming, demonstrations, open discussions, games and situational role play, case studies and not only.
HRS training programs are divided into two categories:
- HRS soft-skills training programs:
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- HRS management training programs, declined on actual needs and expectations:
- Team Management
- Skills Management
- Project Management
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Change Management
- Intercultural Management
- Time Management
- Customer Service Training. Vision, Energy & Passion to Serve.
- Administrative Assistant Skills
- Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Train the Trainer
- New College Instructor Orientation
- Change Matters
- Setting Others For Success
- Handling angry and difficult callers
We consider that each employee learns from his/her experience. Therefore our training programs aim to go further and bring the participants to a higher level of knowledge by studying best practices and implementing them into their daily work. Thus, we offer you reliable solutions to ensure that your organization’s income rises faster than your workforce costs.