Setting Others Up For Success!
- Listen, ask questions, and interpret nonverbal messages more effectively.
- Set and manage expectations of colleagues and team members.
- Communicate assertively.
- Adapt their communication style and manage their behavior for more productive work relationships.
- Map out workflow between colleagues.
- Analyze current workflow and identify how to improve efficiency.
Outline of topics:
Communicate clearly and confidently:
- Importance of clear communication – How well do you communicate?
- The 5 Basic Principles of communication.
- Focus on Behavior not personality.
- Be Specific.
- Use the power of questions.
- Listen Actively.
- Communicate Assertively.
Module 2 : Working Better together:
- Importance of working as a team.
- Internal customers are customers too.
- Managing Internal customers expectations.
- Understanding Internal customers behavioral styles.
- The 4 Major behavioral styles and flexing your style.
- Mapping your internal network.
- Giving the message of ‘I Care’ when passing work.
We consider that each employee learns from his/her experience. Therefore our training programs aim to go further and bring the participants to a higher level of knowledge by studying best practices and implementing them into their daily work. Thus, we offer you reliable solutions to ensure that your organization’s income rises faster than your workforce costs.