- Recognize personal strengths and weaknesses in how they manage their time.
- Better organize themselves and their workspace for better efficiency.
- Take control of their time and make improvements to their work habits.
- Set goals and learn proper planning steps and methods.
- Identify time bandits, assess priorities, and handle time related stress.
- Learn and practice the proper steps of delegation.
Outline of topics:
- Setting goals.
- Making your goals SMART.
- Plan your success.
- Evaluate priorities.
- Analyze your current use of time.
- Deal with procrastination.
Managing your work environment:
- Identify time bandits.
- Brainstorm solutions for time bandits.
- Manage your meetings effectively.
- Organize your workspace.
Managing your realations:
- Learn to delegate – the ABC’s of Delegation.
- Learn to say ‘NO’.
- Manage stress effectively.
We consider that each employee learns from his/her experience. Therefore our training programs aim to go further and bring the participants to a higher level of knowledge by studying best practices and implementing them into their daily work. Thus, we offer you reliable solutions to ensure that your organization’s income rises faster than your workforce costs.